How Our Memory Care Facilities are Different
Nursing homes, assisted living facilities, in-home care... When choosing the right care for your loved one, the options available can be overwhelming. And when you’re choosing from various memory care facilities, it can feel even more important to pick the right new home for your loved one. Which one will be right for you and your family?
Knowing what factors or features are most important to you, and most needed by your loved one, can help you decide. Here are some of the key features that our clients told us they loved about ComfortCare Homes:
- A true home atmosphere in a single-family house
- Small communities with dedicated care providers and staff who are available 24/7
- An environment designed to feel warm and welcoming even as it is designed for security and safety
- Specialized programming to meet the needs of patients with dementia and Alzheimer’s, including sensory and music therapies
- Owners and managers who are local, and the attitude across our staff that each family and resident is our neighbor
Our memory care facilities provide a safe home for loved one's suffering from dementia, Alzheimer’s, and other cognitive diseases. Care providers ensure the wellbeing of each resident day-to-day by providing meal planning, personal grooming assistance, creative activities, socializing opportunities, and more. Care providers also ensure that medication regimens are followed, and any other medical concerns are addressed.
At ComfortCare Homes, we go the extra mile to make sure that our residents feel like they’re at home. Where other memory care facilities might feel dull or sterile, our homes are designed to feel as familiar as possible. Each home features interactive sensory stations, a garden or outdoor space, bright windows, and a comfortable kitchen.
Our staff is what sets ComfortCare Homes apart. Our professionally trained caregivers are recruited for their personalities as much as their skill sets. We value the relationships your family will build with our caregivers, and you can rest assured that your loved one is in knowledgeable and caring hands.
Call today to learn more about ComfortCare Homes and come see the difference for yourself!