A Better Model of Care
ComfortCare Homes is the best long-term dementia care alternative to large assisted living and nursing homes. Our services have been developed and refined from decades of experiences working specifically with people suffering from dementia and Alzheimer’s disease. The feeling of being right at home that families experience when they step into a ComfortCare Home isn’t accidental—it comes from the principles of compassion, empathy, and thoughtful design that are at the core of everything we do.
We offer a comprehensive variety of services included in our flat monthly fee, from the essential to the unexpected.
- 24-hour Care – A certified professional staff gives families peace of mind knowing that their loved one is being cared for by qualified and engaged caregivers.
- Licensed Nurses – Specialing in dementia care our licensed nurses oversee the operation of each ComfortCare Homes, ensuring the highest quality of care possible.
- Personalized Care – Each resident receives a personalized care plan that accounts for their current medical needs as well as each individual’s personal history, interests and emotional needs.
- Home-cooked Meals – So much of personal identity is expressed through food and shared time around the dining room table. A personal touch to meals keeps residents engaged and provides another opportunity to connect and communicate.
- Customized Engagement – In-home social activities and experiences keep residents engaged and calm, reducing the need for some stress-alleviating medications. Activities outside of the home are available as appropriate.
- Incontinence Management
- Medication Management
- Housekeeping Services
- Dressing and Grooming
- Behavior Management and Monitoring
ComfortCare Homes goes beyond the basics to provide a truly enriching and engaging care experience. Learn how the amenities at ComfortCare Homes make us Wichita's premier dementia care provider ›